Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
itsme is changing and preparing for the future. This results in internationalizing and professionalizing the product marketing function, with a stronger emphasis on developing and offering related services.
In this active role you act as a "mini-general manager" and are responsible for generating growth for products and services for out Switchgear, Measurement and Control product group trough the development and execution of the product/service strategy in all of itsme’s countries. You actively reach out to sales stakeholders and you support further product/service planning by identifying market trends and customer needs. This role can be fulfilled from one of our locations in The Netherlands, Germany or Belgium.
What will you be doing?
- Plan, execute and evaluate tactical product-service-market goals and define a roadmap for success, including clear priorities and milestones, and ensure alignment with Marketing and Sales Director
- Ensure complete, rich and harmonised product data for core brands, as well as consistent product data availability across channels in close cooperation with the product data stewards
- Engage in marketing initiatives and (co)create relevant customer touchpoints and provide the necessary quality content for your product group
- Identify, define and support (harmonised) sales initiatives for the Control Technology product group in close cooperation with the product specialists
- Manage itsme core brand stock for Control Technology
- Identify opportunities for new value adding products, technologies and services including partnerships
- Identify opportunities to combine existing services with your product-service portfolio to increase customer value
- Build professional relationships with suppliers for your product lines
- Obtain marketing, industry and competitive pricing intelligence
- Identify supplier issues, defines responses and utilizes management' help when necessary
- Investigate price anomalies and works to maintain price stability and maximize business profitability
- Develop and drives marketing and sales tools to ensure the commercial organisation has the right tools to promote, position and sell product and services effectively
- Develop and coordinates product / service training for commercial teams
- You keep yourself updated about relevant customer and market development through supplier contact, customer meetings, voice of the customer (VOC) surveys or else
- Follow-up on agreed and aligned greenspot / whitespot analysis
- Enable sales success withe the right product-services assortment
- Increase core productgroup, brand and services awareness with the right audiences
- Regular assessment of core brand assortment performance against goals and take action to improve
- Ensure the right stock composition for the core productgroup and brand as well as achieve required stock rotation to maximize business profitability (in relationship to other product-service products)
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers and stay on top of key supplier developments
- Working with the marketing team, educate sales teams on value proposition differentiation, features, benefits and advantages related to your product lines, services, markets and applications
- Ensure product/service marketing plans and execution are aligned with overall sales and marketing plans to grow orders and share - and clarify related choices to key stakeholders
- Proposes ideas for marketing campaigns and provides input and support for planned marketing campaigns in close cooperation with the marketing automation officer
- Ensures all product-service marketing activities are aligned with the marketing calendar
- Stay in touch with current and future market and customer demands, and keep up to date with product and technology innovations
- Ensure related product data in the itsme's systems are accurate, up to date and complete, and work with the product data stewards on a continuous basis to improve
- Manage end of life and new product introductions
- Support the marketing communication and content officer with the acquisition of marketing budget from core brand suppliers to fund marketing activities
- Ensure buy in from sales leadership and work closely together with the marketing analysist
- Report to the Marketing Director
What kind of person should you be?
Experience & education
- Result orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Bachelor degree in technology that is relevant for the product group
- Able to turn technical productgroup know-how into practical and effective ways of working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in English and preferably in German
In addition to a pleasant working atmosphere, we have good primary and secondary terms of employment, including:
- Lease car
- Laptop and telephone
- Study cost arrangement
- Pension plan
- Collective health insurance
- Days off granted due to a reduction in working hours (ADV)
- Discount on company fitness
- Discount on staff purchases
At itsme we also have a staff association for which you can sign up without any obligation!
Want to apply?
Are you interested in the above vacancy? Apply via the application button! Do you have questions or do you want more information? Feel free to contact Eva van Olphen via 06 - 10031248. A whatsappje is always allowed!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
It is possible that we use social media for the selection procedure.
productspecialist, marketing, aandrijftechniek, schakelapparatuur,
Verstuur via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.