Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The International School Eindhoven provides more than just the education of students because in addition to providing courses which comply with the highest international standards, the school will also have a campus which serves as a meeting place for international families with their children.
We have 454 pupils in our department from around 38 countries providing a rich diversity of language and culture. Our common language is English, the language of instruction but we provide a strong framework to enable our students to become proficient in English.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners.
We are seeking a part time, enthusiastic, teacher for our foundation group. The age of students in the foundation group is 4 years. It is a bilingual setting where you will speak English. There are two adults in each class, one is an English speaker and
the other is a Dutch speaker. The right candidate is expected to have experience in an early years setting. Knowledge of the "Early Years Foundation Stage" or "Kijk" is an advantage. A willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum and
to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
You need to have:
- A dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- an experienced educator who has experience of working with students with many different social, emotional and educational needs and coming from different cultural backgrounds and countries who do not speak English as their first language;
- a fluent English speaker, proficiency in English;
- a good understanding of spoken Dutch is beneficial;
- eligible to work in the EU.
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for primary education;
- primary school teaching experience;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to teach through a themed based approach;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
- a friendly and supportive staff
- temporary, part time employment (0.8000 FTE) until the end of the 2020 school year
- salary: grading scale takes place in L10 (€2.678 – €4.113 at 1.0 FTE)
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.