Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
The Account Liaison is responsible for all aspects of order management including quote creation, order placement and fulfillment monitoring for assigned accounts. Associates in this role are accountable for transactional interactions and partner with Sales to provided dedicated order management support.
- Provide quote and order administration for assigned accounts for all product lines and services
- Gather customer requirements to determine the corresponding product offering and services required for processing
- Configure customer products using IDT systems and tools to generate accurate quotation documents and order records
- Determine lead time and availability for custom configuration requests using resources and consultation with Operations as needed
- Validate customer specific product configuration and contact customers to clarify requirements or handle order exceptions
- Work with stakeholders within Finance, Sales, and Operations to attain and document necessary approvals
- Answer inbound customer inquiries by phone, email or chat for requests during the quote to order cycle
- Document all inbound and outbound customer interactions in IDT’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Provide informed order and shipment status updates for assigned accounts
- Collaborate across Service organization to escalate inquiries to Project Intake, Order Status Support, or Scientific Applications Support as required
- Contribute to team productivity through participation in Daily Management, development of knowledge resources, and achievement of targets for accuracy and responsiveness.
- Draft, review and maintain work instructions and process flow documentation for individual accounts.
- Uses correct escalation procedures for issues outside the scope of accountabilities or expertise
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values.
What do we offer
An upbeat, open minded, international and dynamic environment is where we wish to welcome you. A close follow up and extensive training is how we wish to guide you. As a growing international company, we reward our associates with an attractive compensation and benefits package of which the details are outlined below.
- Competitive salary
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Group insurance (including pension plan, guaranteed income …)
- Bonus system
- Annual leave Geography conform
Interested? Well, there is more! To realize IDT’s potential, we invest in your potential. Opportunities will cross your path, enabling you to develop your career the way you want it. All this within a cheerful and highly modern setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry or related science field required
- Previous experience in customer service or a related field preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing) required.
- Previous experience in customer service or related field preferred
- Previous experience in IDT Service role or relevant experience in life science industry preferred.
- Ability to consistently manage multiple priorities and solve problems using critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues.
- Ability to adjust rules and processes for individual situations as needed.
- Ability to identify processes in need of optimization and routinely suggest solutions.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Other languages, Dutch, German and French, preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service fundamentals.
- Ability to analyze knowledge resources and processes to identify improvements preferred
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.